Description: Pavtube ByteCopy is a flexible Blu-ray Disc and DVD ripping application. The software provides you with solutions for backing up commercial copy-protected Blu-ray Disc or DVD movies into free MKV files with desired HD video quality, audio streams and subtitles. The MKV files can be played on your computer and HD media players freely without a hitch.
The software provides perfect backup solution for BD and DVD movie collectors- fast speed, full backup, lossless quality, multiple subtitles and audio streams, and easy of use. Converting a DVD Blu-ray Disc is a simple 3-step process. And you can make it a 2-step process by a bit more settings in preference.
You can keep original video quality and meanwhile convert the TrueHD audio to Dolby Digital 5.1 audio when/if your device does not support 7.1 channels, or shrink the BD contents to videos with lower bitrate to ensure they are played properly on a slow computer or older media player.
Key Features of Pavtube ByteCopy:
· Reads DVD and Blu-ray movies from disc, folder, and ISO image file
· Cracks Blu-ray discs with latest versions of AACS and BD+ protections
· Bypasses DVD copy-protections like CPRM, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc
· Backups protected DVD and BD movie to free MKV files without quality loss
· Preserves all video and audio tracks, including HD audio (TrueHD, DTS-MA)
· Keeps chapter markers and meta-information
· Transcodes VC-1 encoded Blu-ray contents to H.264 encoded MKV files
· Converts HD audio (TrueHD, DTS-MA) to more acceptable AC-3 and DTS 5.1 audio when it necessary.
· Copies BD/DVD as fast as your drive can read data when lossless output is selected.
· Accelerates transcoding speed by using CUDA when an NVIDIA's CUDA ready Graphics Card is available.
· Shrinks Blu-ray contents to smaller file size when you need.
· Recently updated(June 21, 2011) and now supports the latest Blu-ray MKB V25 encryption.